Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Little Bit About Me..

Things you should know about me...
~I play softball for my High School team
~I love the outdoors, camping, hiking, rock climbing, running, biking
~I'm the youngest of 6 kids, and also a triplet, 2 boys and me :)
~I have type one diabetes, and I absolutely hate it!
~I play the guitar, and I am learning the piano
~I love music, but mostly country
~I write my own lyrics to songs
~My favorite color is lime green
~Favorite books are The Hunger Games, The Secret Journal of Bret Colton, and The 5 People You Meet In Heaven
~I'm a Junior
~My full name is Alison Kate Leatham
~My nicknames are.. Moose, Ali-Gali, AliKat
~I have some pretty AMAZING friends, who I could never live with out
~I'm obsessed with the tv show Pretty Little Liars and Friends
~I love my family
~I'm addicted to pringles and diet coke
~I'm a huge nerd, and I love to read  
~I am the biggest Daddy's Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment